A new wife is seldom aware of the intense spiritual battle threatening her dreams of happily ever after. Often, she enters the marriage without the benefit of great examples, biblical knowledge, and mentors offering godly wisdom. The battle begins and she is unarmed. Can her faith survive? Will her marriage become another divorce statistic? Prayers for New Brides will empower her to protect her heart and marriage. Within these short chapters she will:
- Learn biblical truths about marriage, the spiritual battle, and prayer
- Pray in agreement with God’s will for her marriage
- Activate these truths in her life through study, journaling, and intentional conversations with her husband and other wives.
Marriage is God’s design. He has a battle plan, the power and the resources to win. When a wife knows who God is and what He can do, she can trust Him to sustain her and her marriage. Her joy will be complete as she allows Him to enable her to do more for her union than she can imagine.
Connect with Jennifer:
- Publisher: New Leaf Press
- ISBN: 9780892217335
- Page Count: 160
Blog Tour Details:
- Tour Date: August 24-30, 2015
- Available Formats: Paperback, .mobi ebook (Kindle), .epub ebook (Nook, Apple iBooks)
- We ask that reviewers post to their personal website/blog and Amazon.com.