This short, readable book explains clearly and simply what we can say with certainty from the Bible and Satan, demons and evil spirits.
Suitable for all Christians – especially those who are struggling with questions about Satan.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
1. Origins: Where did Satan come from?
2. Activity: What is Satan like and what does he do?
3. Control: What is demon possession?
4. End: How did Jesus defeat Satan?
5. Walk: How should we live in a world where Satan still prowls?
About the Author:
Mike McKinley is the author of Did the Devil Make me Do it?, Passion, Am I Really a Christian? and Church Planting is for Wimps. Since 2005 he has been pastor of Guilford Baptist Church in Sterling, Virginia. Before that, he served on the pastoral staff of Capitol Hill Baptist Church in Washington DC, having received his MDiv from Westminster Theological Seminary. Mike is married to Karen, and they have five children and a foster-daughter.
Praise for Did the Devil Make me Do it?:
“A great series and an excellent resource. Important issues tackled thoughtfully, carefully, thoroughly and biblically. You couldn’t ask for anything more. So don’t. Buy these and use them well.”
- Steve Timmis, Director Acts 29 Europe
“In his great little book, Mike McKinley tells us that the Devil is real, ugly, dangerous and defeated. I’ve got lots of extra copies to use with others!”
- Mark Dever, Senior Pastor, Capitol Hill Baptist Church
- Publisher: The Good Book Company (2013)
- ISBN: 9781908762306
- Page Count: 80
Blog Tour Details:
- Tour Date: July 8-19, 2013 (This tour was extended 5 days, due to a shipping delay)
- Available Formats: Paperback (Continental US Only), Ebook (.mobi & .epub)
- We ask that reviewers post a review to their personal website/blog and Amazon.
Thank you for your interest in reviewing Did the Devil Make me Do it? by Mike McKinley. This book review blog tour is now full. You can see our current list of available review books here: LINK.